Welcome to my teaching blog! I am an SEI teacher for kindergarten and 1st grade students, and this is my 3rd year of teaching in my own classroom. Every day is a new adventure, and there's never a dull moment! Please consider following my blog. :)


Monday, February 27, 2012

The Cat is Back!

Oh MANNNN....waking up this morning was so R-O-U-G-H.  Even worse than the after Christmas/New Year's break.  My body is so plum-exhausted!

Highlights/ Low-lights today:
  • all my kiddos stayed on green today! great way to start the week/ stretch until April vaca :)
  • Dr. Seuss kick-off today with The Lorax DVD...they loved it!  And I think they really understood the story!  Still need to work on the whole saving the planet bit, though...
  • Horton is on the door :)
  • Truffula trees go up tomorrow!  Wish I had crazy feather boas to use for the leaves ;-)
  • Category 1 began today...not bad, and it helps to know people in the class! :)
  • missed the staff meeting today
  • assembly rehearsal was rough today...hopefully the kids will get it...they're pretty good with singing though!

Biggest Concerns:
  • acknowledging Leap Day on Wednesday?
  • ELA assessments for 2 special friends

Photos:
"A person's a person, no matter how small."

    No comments:

    Post a Comment