Highlights/ Low-lights today:
- all my kiddos stayed on green today! great way to start the week/ stretch until April vaca :)
- Dr. Seuss kick-off today with The Lorax DVD...they loved it! And I think they really understood the story! Still need to work on the whole saving the planet bit, though...
- Horton is on the door :)
- Truffula trees go up tomorrow! Wish I had crazy feather boas to use for the leaves ;-)
- Category 1 began today...not bad, and it helps to know people in the class! :)
- missed the staff meeting today
- assembly rehearsal was rough today...hopefully the kids will get it...they're pretty good with singing though!
- acknowledging Leap Day on Wednesday?
- ELA assessments for 2 special friends
|"A person's a person, no matter how small."|