Welcome to my teaching blog! I am an SEI teacher for kindergarten and 1st grade students, and this is my 3rd year of teaching in my own classroom. Every day is a new adventure, and there's never a dull moment! Please consider following my blog. :)


Saturday, February 11, 2012

Thursday

Highlights/ Low-lights:
  • I was so tired today! ...from an uncomfortable sleep and just because the kids were crazy! I even told my kids today: "I am too young to be feeling this old!!"  Led me to eat a whole sleeve of Thin Mints today...rough...
  • ESL went smoothly...my K students are really grasping their letter names/sounds...so proud.
  • Math went well with K, too...things are slowly but surely beginning to click for kids.
  • Penguin bulletin is up and running. :) I wonder what I should do for March now...

Biggest Concerns:
  • Grade 1 math Q2 pushed to Monday because they're having a tough time with review
  • chair pockets for K?
  • math centers for Fridays?

Photo:

No comments:

Post a Comment