- Half day today because of district-wide PD...went to my Math course from 12:30- 3:30...
- 100th day!! Baked 3 separate cakes last night to make my 100 cake :)... super exciting!! Funfetti, vanilla frosting, and rainbow sugar/sprinkles... Totally not aligned with our school motto, but I couldn't resist after seeing it on Pinterest! The kids ate it up
- 100 day= morning meeting (big day with counting the straws!); necklaces with 100 Cheerios/Apple Jacks; 100 year old students; 100 glasses; and 100 cake eating... a high-energy day that left me exhausted and past out by 8:30!
- MEPA in March
- MCAS cards for older kids
- IEP meeting in one week
- Valentine's Day activities
- Q2 for Grade 1
|I hung up their "portraits" along the light fixtures. :)|
|100-yr old man|
|100-yr old woman|
|another 100-yr old woman|