Welcome to my teaching blog! I am an SEI teacher for kindergarten and 1st grade students, and this is my 3rd year of teaching in my own classroom. Every day is a new adventure, and there's never a dull moment! Please consider following my blog. :)


Saturday, February 11, 2012

Wednesday

Highlights/ Low-lights:
  • Half day today because of district-wide PD...went to my Math course from 12:30- 3:30...
  • 100th day!! Baked 3 separate cakes last night to make my 100 cake :)... super exciting!! Funfetti, vanilla frosting, and rainbow sugar/sprinkles... Totally not aligned with our school motto, but I couldn't resist after seeing it on Pinterest! The kids ate it up
  • 100 day= morning meeting (big day with counting the straws!); necklaces with 100 Cheerios/Apple Jacks; 100 year old students; 100 glasses; and 100 cake eating... a high-energy day that left me exhausted and past out by 8:30!

Biggest Concerns:
  • MEPA in March
  • MCAS cards for older kids
  • IEP meeting in one week
  • Valentine's Day activities
  • Q2 for Grade 1

Photos:
I hung up their "portraits" along the light fixtures. :)

100-yr old man

100-yr old woman

another 100-yr old woman

100 cake

No comments:

Post a Comment