Welcome to my teaching blog! I am an SEI teacher for kindergarten and 1st grade students, and this is my 3rd year of teaching in my own classroom. Every day is a new adventure, and there's never a dull moment! Please consider following my blog. :)


Thursday, February 16, 2012

Wednesday

Highlights/ Low-lights:
  • first-graders did pretty well on their key words test...only 1 bomb...
  • ESL was very slow today-- think we were all tired from the previous day's activities
  • subtraction and addition problems went well with K today
  • IEP meeting this morning...one of my friends will be getting services and tested into it! mixed emotions...nervous about his ESL instruction

Biggest Concerns:
  • getting things done so that I don't have to worry about it Friday afternoon and the Monday coming back

No comments:

Post a Comment