Welcome to my teaching blog! I am an SEI teacher for kindergarten and 1st grade students, and this is my 3rd year of teaching in my own classroom. Every day is a new adventure, and there's never a dull moment! Please consider following my blog. :)


Saturday, February 18, 2012

Thursday

Highlights/ Low-lights:
  • Assessment, assessment, assessment time! 2 given to each grade today for ESL
  • assembly on safety in the morning
  • turned in my QA2 math scantrons
  • crazy ESL today...I don't like others correcting my assessments unless they know how I do it.  I don't like red markers being used an x's for incorrect answers!
  • ELL team meeting after school today...have to start thinking about family night and MELA-O/ MEPA testing in March

Biggest Concerns:
  • my teaching licenses
  • transitioning one of my students to his correct grade within the next 2 weeks

Photos:
My kids love this game that I am finally implementing since finding it in September.  I found it at http://firstgradealacarte.blogspot.com/.  Fun and engaging way to practice rhyming and assess who needs help in this area :)

No comments:

Post a Comment