- Assessment, assessment, assessment time! 2 given to each grade today for ESL
- assembly on safety in the morning
- turned in my QA2 math scantrons
- crazy ESL today...I don't like others correcting my assessments unless they know how I do it. I don't like red markers being used an x's for incorrect answers!
- ELL team meeting after school today...have to start thinking about family night and MELA-O/ MEPA testing in March
- my teaching licenses
- transitioning one of my students to his correct grade within the next 2 weeks
|My kids love this game that I am finally implementing since finding it in September. I found it at http://firstgradealacarte.blogspot.com/. Fun and engaging way to practice rhyming and assess who needs help in this area :)|