Welcome to my teaching blog! I am an SEI teacher for kindergarten and 1st grade students, and this is my 3rd year of teaching in my own classroom. Every day is a new adventure, and there's never a dull moment! Please consider following my blog. :)


Friday, February 3, 2012

Wednesday

Highlights/ Low-lights:
  • PD about running records today from 12noon- 3pm.  It was interesting, and I learned a lot!  Good review on some things, and great resources/tools I can use with my kids now.
  • starting to get easier in the mornings/ afternoons....my routine is more routine when I'm working by myself instead of running all over the place
  • ESL was fine...small groups are working well, but I'm worried about the extra work given to some first graders

Biggest Concerns:
  • Q2 math assessments for K and 1st-graders
  • category trainings starting next Saturday
  • 100th day planning
  • Valentine's Day planning
  • IEP meeting in 2 weeks

Photos:
super cute penguin book--> I Am Small by Emma Dodd

parts of a penguin review (cut and paste)

final product for "before reading"

No comments:

Post a Comment