Welcome to my teaching blog! I am an SEI teacher for kindergarten and 1st grade students, and this is my 3rd year of teaching in my own classroom. Every day is a new adventure, and there's never a dull moment! Please consider following my blog. :)


Saturday, February 18, 2012

Friday before Feb. break

Highlights/ Low-lights:
  • spelling and reading comprehension tests today for both K and Gr. 1... 6 100s for spelling and 3 100s on the comp tests
  • new Spongebob certificates are a hit with the kids...individualized and given for each 100 on a test sent home
  • my new spelling test score chart is really helpful for me to see how students are doing as a whole and to monitor their scores individually as well.  It's also easier for me to keep track and is visually appealing.

Biggest Concerns:
  • priorities--> category trainings or staff PD? hmm...
  • pacing for grade 1 with ELA

No comments:

Post a Comment