Highlight/ Low-lights:My morning began with making pancakes at 6am and packing maple syrup and bagels and cream cheese
- Loved the valentines I went with today..."you're just write for me" :)
- Goodie bags put togethecomputer was accidently shut down and now I don't know the log in...great.
- Pancake and bagel breakfast was cute and fun
- Last 40 minutes of the day were crazy because we combined making valentines for families with handing out valentines...woah baby.
- Lipgloss in J's eye..poor guy
- surviving until vacation
|prepping for my valentines|
|cutest valentine notepads|
|Heart-shaped pancakes! I let the kids use cookie cutters to cut out their own. :)|
|valentines for kids|
|"I love..." writing prompt-- they were so excited to be using pink paper|
|[parent gift] foam hearts to frame their individual photos and attach glitter heart stickers to|
|Valentine rose from my dad :]|