- 8 100s on spelling tests today-- woohoo!
- math centers were FUN today! Penguin game was a hit with the kids, and it really helps their subitizing and addition skills! Interesting to see which kids counted each dot, counted on from another di, or stated "3+2" to figure out their answers... loved observing them. Now I want to figure out how to use this game more often, especially within the next month...
- situation with one of my girls today...worried about her, and I hope that everything is okay at home...
- was able to fit in a story for Black History Month today...good thing b/c I've been slacking
- 100th day for K students
- arrived at 7:20 today and left at 4:40... record/slacking for me ^_-
- student safety
- Second Step implementation
- IEP meeting on Wednesday
- scantrons for Q2
- category trainings postponed...
- assembly next Thursday @ 9:15 about....who knows.
- participating in assembly on the 28th...I have to prepare my students!