Welcome to my teaching blog! I am an SEI teacher for kindergarten and 1st grade students, and this is my 3rd year of teaching in my own classroom. Every day is a new adventure, and there's never a dull moment! Please consider following my blog. :)


Saturday, February 11, 2012

Tuesday

Highlights/ Low-lights:
  • Got so much done during the full 1.5 hours of ESL...I like doing storytime after morning meeting, but it sure does take some effort to squeeze it in there...
  • "I'm A Little Penguin" poems and mosaics done ..woohoo
  • created a vocabulary board for my first-grade kids...hopefully it helps!

Biggest concerns:

  • Q2 assessments for Grade 1.. eek! I hope they're ready in 2 days...
  • Black History Month...building their bg knowledge

Photos:
Grade 1's Unit 4 vocab
 
Penguin mosaics



Final Product

Penguin Door Design

No comments:

Post a Comment