Highlights/Low-lights of last Wednesday:
- Shaking heavy cream to make butter with the mainstream first graders was really fun today! I loved the coloring activity for the kids while they took turns shaking their butter. I made cornbread and pumpkin bread for them, and they were hits!
- One of my kids was knocked in the face with his chair while taking it down, and he got a bloody nose-- rough day for him. :(
- My aide worked with my kids to give a me a Thanksgiving present of a bracelet and ID case-- cute thought. :)
- We made turkey cards for the school principal, secretary, lunch aide, custodian, and nurse-- trying to teach my kids to think about others!
- Coloring page that I made on Tuesday saved the day because the kids had an activity to do while signing the cards.
- IEP on Wednesday
- meetings tomorrow and Tuesday morning
- bulletin board ideas for winter?
- Who celebrates Christmas in my class? not everyone...
|Banana, Cranberry, Corn, and Pumpkin Bread with homemade butter! :)|
|Finished my #1-9 posters...woohoo!|
|Thinking of doing "25 Random Acts of Kindness" with my kids for December :)|