- My p/t conference went well today...The mom and I talked for a half hour about her two boys, and she told me how one of them absolutely loves school...yayy! =)
- No playtime at 2:30; but the kids were able to play for 15 minutes before dismissal. I was just relieved that the Kindergarteners finished their unit 2 tests! woohoo! And my little girl who spoke no English at the beginning of the year and knew no numbers, shapes, or math vocab got a 19/20 on her test...I AM SO PROUD OF HER! =)
- My friend came in during math and said that everyone was so quiet...I have never heard that before..wow!
- Yay! My internet was working again on Friday afternoon so the kids were able to watch their Alphabet and Counting videos-- oh, happy day...I am going to try to have my brother burn the YouTube videos for me so that I have them in case of emergencies!
- Finishing my Thanksgiving projects with the kids before the Christmas season kicks in!
- Baking cornbread and making mashed potatoes tomorrow for Tuesday's Thanksgiving feast
- Baking cornbread and pumpkin bread for Wednesday's churning butter activity with another first grade classroom =)
Photos from Friday: