- It was nice to join the K ELA CPT again today, but it was bad having to rearrange my groups due to someone calling in sick today! boo.
- My student busting out and singing Nicki Minaj right before the beginning of math..HA!
- I fixed the copy machine this morning-- hooray for me!
- Almost forgot to bring the library card information sheets to the public library today-- that would have been horrible!
- I am reinventing how I do science, and I'm kind of excited about it! Trying to be flexible and make it fun and accessible for my kids.
- "Rest time" is not very quiet in Room 24...
- I think someone poo-oopsied in his pants today during math-- kindergarteners are such babies. Stinky Pete.
- The nurse told me that she always sees me smiling. :)
- I forgot to mention that a student drew a picture of me and my mother yesterday during Art class-- how charming. :P
- Gr. 1 report cards
- integrating literacy and science curriculums
- appropriate assessments for K and 1
- making time for my grad school coaching project and PD workshop within the next 2 weeks
- 2 observations are looming nearby-- I can feel them!
Photos: Projects "in the Works"
|Science Vocabulary throughout the units|
|December/ Kindness Theme|