- Alphabet video for the kids :)
- poems to parents and turkeys with markers and traced hands :)
- literacy groups :(-- Play-doh center did not work out with the new mats...
- math groups with feathers/addition/dot-to-dot fish worked well :)
- math calendar journals after afternoon specials= golden :)
- getting trapped in school gossiping/rivalries... :/
- corrected and marked HW for yesterday and today during CPT = big help :)
- catching bathroom culprits by tallying # of times in the BR at the door...lots of work, but keeps them on track o_o
- one of my kids might move away :(
- p/t conference on Friday
- Grade K quarterly math assessments-- finishing them on time!
- meeting with my director tomorrow morning @ 7:15am -.-
- results of the Grade 1 math quarterly assessments
|Something so simple can engage my kids and make them so excited. :)|