- My early morning meeting today was not fun, and I feel judged and very under the microscope. blehhhhh
- I raised my voice so much today at my kids, and I feel so badly about it! If no one comes to observe me before 2:30 tomorrow, they are getting extra playtime because they deserve it! I think they are some of the hardest working kids in school...
- I am disappointed in my 1st graders' quarterly math assessments, and it kills me that they didn't do better...:(
- My internet was not working at school today, and it totally threw off my day because I couldn't PRINT anything from my computer; I couldn't CHECK MY EMAIL; I couldn't use my GOOGLE SEARCH ENGINE for clipart; and I couldn't PLAY ANY ALPHABET OR COUNTING VIDEOS for my kids. UGHHHHH-- I hope it works tomorrow. I just sent my 5th complaint to IT of the year...they probably hate me!
- I forgot my cell today at home-- FML.
- I had a new hire meeting after school today, and it was actually very informative and not a bother to go to.
- I hope I remember my parent conference tomorrow morning!
- Liaison and technicalities for my room and for my students
- Thanksgiving projects for my kids
- Why did my 1st graders do so poorly?
Photos from today:
|Embellished this turkey to include the First Grade sight words of the week!|
|Noun Sorting with magazine clips|