- Created (with the K team) and completed the K Unit 3 pre-assessments...it's nice to get things done (even if my students flunked the pre!).
- Working 2 literacy group blocks and then ending with a whole-class housecleaning craft was nice today...poor kids haven't been able to to finish many Thanksgiving projects! (We always start them, and then I move them onto the next activity!)
- No CPTs tomorrow and Wed-- woop woop =)
- Tried to stay late at school today planning so that I can work up to not planning on Wed!
- The food I'm cooking for people who have never tasted my food!
- Finishing my grad school work for tomorrow (observation and article)
- Grade 1 report cards
- IEP meeting next week
Photos from today:
|"The Native Americans helped the Pilgrims hunt and grow food."|
|HF words, Patterns, and American History...oh my!|
|HF words ("the") for K, and content words for Grade 1 :)|